Further to the annoucement yesterday, there is one more improvement in the function that the latest firmware of SIGMA dp1 Quattro and SIGMA dp2 Quattro can offer.
- It has improved the focusing speed and its precision in AF mode in low light conditions.
Before installing the new version, be sure to have a raw file converted with SPP 6.2 for comparison…
Sigma Photo Pro 6.2.1
- It has improved resolution by reconsidering developing process of the RAW data (X3F files) of the SIGMA dp Quattro series.
- It has added the function to set image aspect ratio 7:6 in the RAW data (X3F files) of the SIGMA dp Quattro series.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that some color appears in peripheral part of the images when developing the RAW data (X3F files) of image size MED taken with SIGMA Merrill series.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that it is not possible to print when ‘Fit to paper size’ is selected in the size preference in print setting.
- It has improved the phenomenon that the RAW data (X3F files) taken by bulb shooting with SD9, SD10 and SD14 is not displayed in the review window.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that the RAW data (X3F files) taken with cameras other than SD1, Merrill series and Quattro series is not saved in JPEG or TIFF formats when selecting ‘Auto’ in the review window.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that images saved in 8bit TIFF are not displayed properly in some viewers available from other companies.
Read more and download → Sigma Photo Pro 6.2.1
Continue reading ›››