Sigma has recently announced the SD Quattro and the SD Quattro H, two new mirrorless ILCs. Each camera uses the SA lens mount just like in the SLRs. The body of the cameras have a viewfinder built into it, which isn’t typical.
Sigma SD Quattro H
The Sigma SD Quattro H is a camera targeted specifically to those who have an immense care for a high image quality. This camera has a bigger APS-H sensor which produces great quality images which compare to those from a 51 MP DSLR that has a Bayer pattern sensor.
A few highlights of the SD Quattro H include:
- A quick set button and lock switch
- super fine detail exposure mode
- 3 inch 1.62m Dot Main LCD and Sub Monitor
Sigma SD Quattro
The new Sigma SD Quattro has a two mode autofocus system and a Foveon Quattro sensor which helps to produce high quality images. The images taken with the Sigma SD Quattro can be compared to that of a 39 MP DSLR that has a Bayer pattern sensor.
A few highlights of the new SD Quattro include:
- ISO 6400 & 3.6 fps Continuous shooting
- Dual True III Imaging Processing Engine
- A super fine detail mode that captures a range of 7 exposures in one shot
To learn more about the Sigma SD Quattro H or to pre-order, go to B&H Photo.
To learn more about the Sigma SD Quattro or to pre-order, go to B&H Photo.