Users of Sigma cameras— you have important download work ahead.
Sigma Photo Pro 6.1
- It is now compatible with the RAW data (X3F files) of all SIGMA digital cameras including the SIGMA dp1 Quattro.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that folders do not appear properly in the ‘Computer’ section of the Main Window.
- It has improved the processing speed when RAW data (X3F files) of the SIGMA dp Quattro is displayed in “Display Quality Priority Mode”.
→ Read more and download: Sigma Photo Pro 6.1
Sigma dp2 Quattro firmware 1.03
- It has added the function to develop RAW data (X3F files) on the camera internally.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that file numbers occasionally reset when they are set to be consecutive numbers.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that the camera freezes when playing JPEG files developed by SIGMA Photo Pro.
- It has added the function to display RAW data (X3F files) photographed by other SIGMA digital cameras.
* It excludes RAW data (X3F files) of SIGMA SD9 and SD10.
Note: If the firmware has been updated, it is not possible to develop RAW files in other than SIGMA Photo Pro 6.1. Please be sure to update it to the latest version.