Let’s review what Sigma could come up with next. A lens marked in blue means that we may see it announced in a close future (say Q1 2015). Please don’t take anything for granted though!
As a reminder, Sigma won’t exhibit at CES (January 6-9), which is not to say they won’t announce anything in January. CP+ will follow shortly after anyway.
- 24mm f/1.4 DG (I don’t rule out the possibility of seeing an f/1.8 wide-angle prime lens, but it’s not rumored)
- 85mm f/1.4 DG (more on it below)
- 135mm f/1.8 or f/2 DG (hopefully this lens is ready; Samyang is probably about to introduce their own)
- 12-24mm f/2.8 DC (or similar, but that specific one corresponds to a patent and fits the rumor)
- 14-24mm f/4 DG OS (makes sense, but the initial rumor came with a price, making it dubious)
- 16-20mm f/2 DG (questionable, the range is very short)
- 24-70mm f/2 DG (forget it)
- 300-600mm f/? (fixed aperture) DG OS (probably not in a close future)
- DN lenses (a zoom and a fast prime like a 25mm f/1.4? The Sony A7 line won’t be served for now, but Fuji’s X series may be)